Be Safe Taranaki has been working on a project called BeAligned to standardise safety requirements across major manufacturing sites in Taranaki.
The desired outcome is to improve safety by having consistent rules and requirements for contractors. A steering group and working group was established in 2016 to drive the project, comprised of a representative from each manufacturing site and across contract companies.
- Asbestos Awareness & Management
- Failing Safe – this is about accepting (or recognizing) that an accident could happen and then preparing for it .
- COVID ASSIST PACK
- Technology – how this is helping with Health & Safety Outcomes
- Health & Wellbeing
- Working at Height – A presentation for companies where this is not your main line of work
- Changes with Workplace Exposure Standards
- Sub-Contractors Pre Qualifications
- Forklift Safety
- Driving Safety Video’s